A few weeks ago I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by my fellow blogger Sara over at betheloveoflife.
If you haven’t visited Sara’s blog, make sure you do. She writes some insightful thought provoking posts. She also regularly posts delicious recipe ideas, and she trains Olympic weightlifting to boot. Need I say more? Go check it out.
The rules of the award, so I’m told are:
- Thank the blogger who gave the award and link to their blog.
- Share seven things about yourself that people may not know.
- Give this award to up to 15 bloggers (and link to them).
- Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award.
Thank you very much Sara, appreciate your nomination and taking the time to read my blog.
1) I have a degree in Economics
2) I’m currently preparing to start my masters degree at The University of Edinburgh.
3) I have a twin sister
4) I wish I could eat Indian takeaway for diner every night. Yes, every night.
5) I’m what people would call an Atheist, but prefer the term Non-Theist.
6) I fold, never scrunch
7) I have a big old man crush on Neil deGrasse Tyson
Strong Body. Strong Mind.